The application scale of gear reducers ranges from transportation vehicles to construction machinery, from wall clock household appliances commonly used in daily life to automated production equipment in factories. Almost all mechanical transmission systems require gear reducers. Because the use of gear reducers is very extensive, the types of gear reducers developed according to the needs of practical applications are very rich. Gear reducers are gear reducers that are produced in small volumes to meet the special needs. Therefore, the installation principle of the gear reducer is of paramount importance. In this regard, our professionals make the following summary for everyone, and hope to help everyone in the future!
1. The gear reducer should be installed horizontally or vertically, and the special type of gear reducer should be carried out according to the requirements of the product manual;
2. The gear reducer should be installed firmly and neatly, and its position should be convenient for operation and maintenance. When installing a gear reducer in a vibration place, there should be anti-vibration measures;
3. In places with flammable, explosive and corrosive gases, special types of gear reducers such as explosion-proof should be used;
4. In dusty, humid and open places where people can touch, closed gear reducers should be used, and protective boxes should be used if open.
5. In general, the static contact of the gear reducer should be connected to the power supply, and the moving contact should be connected to the load;
6. The bottom of the gear reducer installed on the ground should be 100mm higher than the ground. 7) The disk surface of the gear reducer should generally be marked with the name of the installation equipment and the circuit number or roadway.
|Five disassembly and assembly principles of CVT|
|Spur gears have been replaced by helical gear reducers|
|How do you install and remove the Shanghai reducer?|
|Do you know MB stepless transmission? Do you know its characteristics?|