CVT is a device used to change and adjust machinery or energy changes. It is now widely used in production, processing, manufacturing, machinery and other fields. However, a recent investigation found that many users have not been able to grasp the correct use of the continuously variable transmission, so that the service life of the continuously variable transmission is much shorter than it should be. According to experts, the correct use of the continuously variable transmission can be summarized into ten, as follows:
1. The form of shaft extension is all cylindrical, selected according to "Cylinder shaft extension" GB1569-79, and the key connection is selected according to "Ordinary flat key" GB1095-79;
2. Lubricating oil has been added before leaving the factory, and it should be replaced after 1000 hours of first use;
3. Mechanical continuously variable transmission should not be used in situations where overload or stall may occur;
4. When the coupling is connected to the motor, the axis should be kept concentric, and the installation error should not be greater than the allowable error value of the coupling used;
5. When the output shaft is installed with a coupling or a pulley, press it with the screw hole at the end of the shaft, or heat the assembly. Hammering is strictly prohibited;
6. The speed regulation limit screws at both ends under the operation box have been adjusted, please do not move again;
7. Speed adjustment should be performed during operation. It is strictly prohibited to turn the speed adjustment handwheel when stopping;
8. The transmission is lubricated by lubricating oil bath. Lubricant grade Ub-3. Please check the oil level before use;
9. The machine should not be operated in an environment higher than 40 ° C, and the temperature rise must not be higher than 45 ° C. Regarding the temperature rise of this machine, please see the following introduction: (When the transmission uses a four-pole motor, at this time, when the parts are running (empty running), the temperature is higher than the normal working environment temperature by about 40-50 ° C. After 60-80 hours, the temperature rise gradually decreases. After that, the temperature is 20 ° C higher than the ambient temperature and maintains a stable temperature rise. The high temperature rise during the run-in affects the normal allowed working conditions, but affects the service life of components No harmful effects).
10. The lubricating oil in the transmission should be maintained at two-thirds of the oil level. The user should always check the height of the oil level. It is strictly prohibited to use it under poor lubrication conditions. To prevent oil leakage during transportation, the ventilation nut on the operation box is tightened when it leaves the factory. It must be loosened during operation. It is strictly prohibited to use it without loosening it.
Have you mastered the correct use of the continuously variable transmission ?
|Motor noise solution trilogy|
|Talking about the method of extending the life of the gear reducer|
|Talking about Three Emergency Braking Methods of CVT|
|What factors should be considered in addition to the model when selecting a reducer|