In the previous article, we analyzed the cause of oil leakage in the Shanghai reducer . Through understanding, we know that the oil leakage in the Shanghai reducer is a very serious problem. Once the oil leakage occurs in the Shanghai reducer, we must immediately Take measures to prevent the Shanghai reducer from causing a series of more serious problems.
Shanghai reducer oil leakage control measures:
1. Use of new sealing materials: For leaks at the static sealing point of the reducer, new polymer repair materials can be used for blocking. If there is oil leakage at the static sealing point of the reducer during operation, the oil surface emergency repair agent sticky-polymer 25551 and 90T composite repair materials can be used to block the oil, so as to eliminate the oil leakage.
2. Improve the ventilation cap and inspection hole cover:
The internal pressure of the reducer is greater than the outside atmospheric pressure is one of the main reasons for oil leakage. If you try to make the internal and external pressures equal, the oil leakage can be prevented. Although the reducer has a vent cap, but the vent hole is too small, it is easy to be blocked by pulverized coal and oil, and the inspection hole cover must be opened for each refueling. Opening once will increase the possibility of oil leakage, so that the original leak Local leaks have also occurred. To this end, an oil cup-type ventilating cap was made, and the original thin inspection hole cover was changed to 6 mm thick. The oil cup-type venting cap was welded to the cover, and the diameter of the venting hole was 6 mm. Equal pressure, and refuel from the oil cup when refueling, without opening the inspection hole cover, reducing the chance of oil leakage.
3. Improved shaft seal structure 1) Reducer reducer shaft seal with output shaft improved: The reducer output shaft of most equipment such as belt conveyors, screw unloaders, impeller coal feeders is a half shaft, which is more convenient for reconstruction. Disassemble the reducer, remove the coupling, take out the reducer shaft seal end cover, and machine the groove on the outside of the original end cover according to the size of the matching skeleton oil seal, install the skeleton oil seal, and the side with the spring inward. When reassembling, if the end cover is more than 35mm away from the inner end face of the coupling, a spare oil seal can be installed on the shaft outside the end cover. Once the oil seal fails, the damaged oil seal can be removed and the spare oil seal pushed into the end cover, saving Learn about the time-consuming and labor-intensive processes such as body reducers and disassembling couplings.
2) Reducer shaft seal for the output shaft is improved: The output shaft of the reducer for the entire shaft transmission has no coupling. If it is transformed according to the 2.3.1 scheme, the workload is too large and unrealistic. In order to reduce the workload and simplify the installation procedure, a separable end cap was designed and an open oil seal was tried. The outer side can be machined with a split end cap. Take out the spring when installing the oil seal, cut the oil seal into an opening shape, put the oil seal on the shaft from the opening, butt the opening with an adhesive, and open the opening. Put on the spring and push in the end cap.
4, smooth flow:
In order to prevent the excess lubricating oil from being thrown on the bearing by the gears from accumulating at the shaft seal, the excess lubricating oil must flow back to the oil pool in a certain direction, that is, smooth flow can be achieved. The specific method is to open an oil return groove inclined in the machine at the center of the lower tile of the bearing seat. At the same time, a gap is also opened at the straight end of the end cover. The gap is directly opposite the oil return groove, so that excess lubricant flows through the gap and oil return groove. Back to the oil tank.
Through the treatment of the static seal points of the reducer, it is generally possible to achieve no leakage, but the dynamic seal points still have slight leakage due to aging of the seals, poor quality, improper assembly, and high shaft surface roughness. Due to the poor working environment, coal dust sticks to the shaft and appears to be oily, so you need to wipe the oil on the shaft after the equipment stops running.
6. Carefully carry out the maintenance process:
During the overhaul of the reducer, it is necessary to carefully implement the process regulations. The oil seal must not be reversed, the lips should not be damaged, the outer edge should not be deformed, the spring should not fall off, the joint surface should be cleaned, the sealant should be applied evenly, and the amount of oil should not exceed the oil scale.
|How do you know the speed regulation mode and speed output display mode of MB stepless speed changer?|
|Plastic gears have an impact on the helical gear reducer industry|
|One of the products of choice for future power transmission of helical gear reducers|
|The production of continuously variable transmissions is progressing towards light weight, simplicity, and environmental protection|