For the Shanghai reducer , after a certain period of use, there will be different degrees of damage, which is of course inseparable from the performance of each component. After a period of use, it is common for general Shanghai reducers to have varying degrees of oil leakage. Once Shanghai reducers leak oil, it will not only cause energy loss, but also pollute the environment and cause equipment accidents in severe cases.
Reasons for oil leakage in Shanghai reducer :
1. There is a pressure difference between the inside and outside of the reducer: During the operation of the reducer, the friction of the movement pair generates heat and is affected by the ambient temperature, which causes the temperature of the reducer to increase. The higher the internal temperature, the greater the pressure difference with the outside world, and the lubricating oil leaks out of the gap under the pressure difference.
2. The structural design of the reducer is unreasonable.
1) The inspection hole cover is too thin, and it is easy to deform after tightening the bolt, making the joint surface uneven and leaking oil from the contact gap;
2) During the manufacturing process of the reducer, the casting is not annealed or aging treated, the internal stress is not eliminated, the deformation will inevitably occur, the gap will occur, and the leakage will occur;
3) There is no oil return groove on the box. Lubricating oil accumulates at the shaft seal, end cover, joint surface, etc., and leaks out from the gap under the pressure difference;
4) The shaft seal structure design is unreasonable. Early reducers mostly used oil groove and felt ring type shaft seal structures. The felt was compressed and deformed during assembly, and the joint surface gap was sealed. If the contact between the journal and the seal is not ideal, the seal will fail in a short time due to the poor compensation performance of the felt. Although there is an oil return hole in the oil ditch, it is easy to be blocked and the oil return effect is difficult to play.
3. Excessive amount of fuel: During the operation of the reducer, the oil pool is agitated very much, and the lubricant splashes everywhere in the machine. If the amount of fuel is excessive, a large amount of lubricant will accumulate on the shaft seal and the joint surface Causes leakage.
4. Improper maintenance process: During equipment maintenance, due to incomplete removal of dirt on the joint surface, or improper selection of sealant, reverse installation of seals, and failure to replace seals in a timely manner may also cause oil leakage.
|The helical gear reducer manufacturers let you choose a reducer without taking a detour|
|Alternative treatment method for oil leakage of Shanghai helical gear reducer|
|Do you think the reducer is important in our daily life|
|Master the refueling mechanism of Shanghai reducer to extend its service life|