The correct and reasonable installation of the continuously variable transmission is the basis for its safe use. Therefore, the installation steps of the continuously variable transmission are the main content that the user needs to pay attention to, and it can also provide great convenience for the later use. How should we install the CVT properly:
1. The continuously variable transmission must be installed under a flat and solid base, and the foot bolts must be strong and shockproof.
2. The connecting shaft extensions of the prime mover-reducer-working machine must be accurately aligned with each other after installation.
3. The tolerance dimensions of the shaft extension and outer diameter of the input and output of the stepless speed changer are made according to h6. The inner holes of the transmission parts such as couplings, pulleys, sprockets, etc. must be prepared with appropriate tolerances to avoid assembly. Tightly damage the bearing, loose assembly affects the transmission of normal power.
4. When sprocket, gear and other transmission parts are mounted on the shaft extension, they should be as close as possible to the bearing to reduce the bending stress of the shaft extension.
5. When assembling a motor for a WPD reducer, grease should be applied to the hole wall and keyway of the inner hole of the worm head to avoid over-tightening and prevent the shaft hole from rusting for a long time.
6. When ordering various types of WPD reducers, if the weight of the motor is too large, support devices should be provided.
The above is the main content that everyone needs to pay attention to when installing the continuously variable transmission. I hope everyone will pay attention and install the continuously variable transmission reasonably.
|Do you think the reducer is important in our daily life|
|Dedicated to the classification of materials used in Shanghai helical gear reducer bearings|
|Talking about how to distinguish the quality of CVT|
|Have all three sealing requirements of the helical gear reducer been fulfilled?|