Shanghai stepless speed changer is a kind of traditional speed reducer. Its advantage is that it does not rely on frequency conversion to adjust the output speed of the speed reducer. The speed range of the speed changer is 200-1000 rpm. More speed range can be achieved by adding one or two gears. Because of its compact and simple structure, it is widely used by transmission equipment.
The mechanical performance characteristics of the continuously variable transmission are as follows:
1. High strength: When impact load is applied or the machine is reversed, the machine has reliable performance and can rotate accurately.
2. Large speed range: The speed ratios are all 1: 5, that is, the output speed can be arbitrarily changed between 1:45 and 1: 7.25.
3. High speed regulation accuracy: The speed regulation accuracy is 1--0.5 revolutions.
4. Stable performance: The transmission parts of this machine have undergone special heat treatment, precision processing of the friction parts, good lubrication, stable operation, low noise and long life.
5. Coaxial structure: input shaft and output shaft rotate in the same direction, small size and light weight.
6. Strong combination ability: This machine can be combined with various types of reducers to achieve low-speed, large-torque speed-change effects.
7, under the condition of allowable load, the set speed is constant;
8. The whole machine is sealed, which is suitable for wet, dusty and mildly corrosive working environment.
The above are the main advantages of Shanghai stepless speed reducer, and also the main reason for Shanghai stepless speed reducer to be widely used. I hope that everyone can use the stepless speed reducer correctly and take good maintenance measures to prevent malfunction influences.
|Two detection methods of gear clearance of Shanghai helical gear reducer|
|Guide to the use of Shanghai reducers: What to check before putting into operation a newly installed or long-term deactivated reducer|
|Since when the CVT was used in the automotive industry|
|Five disassembly and assembly principles of CVT|