The continuously variable transmission is mainly composed of a compacted driving wheel device, a motor transmission mechanism, and a speed control mechanism. Is a widely used transmission. When using a continuously variable transmission, planetary friction transmission is used. A large amount of heat is generated during transmission. This requires the use of high-quality lubricants to support the continuous operation of the continuously variable transmission. This lubricant must not only be lubricated. Function, but also have the cooling function. And its main features have the following aspects:
1. Contains high-tech formula, does not contain water-soluble acid or alkali.
2. Extremely high viscosity index, with good viscosity-temperature characteristics and transmission performance.
3. Excellent friction characteristics, large torque and small slip rate when applied.
4. Extremely good heat dissipation performance, effectively reduce the thermal stress of metal.
5. Excellent anti-rust protection, effectively reduce the rust phenomenon of machinery
6. Its special extreme pressure and lubricant additive formula can effectively avoid the adhesion and wear between metal surfaces.
The matters needing attention in the use of lubricants for CVTs are: Do not use lubricants such as engine oil and gear oil. If it is used in combination, it will greatly reduce the use effect, and in serious cases, it will cause damage to the transmission. The user should loosen the vent cap before use, otherwise the internal oil pressure of the continuously variable transmission will be too large, causing oil leakage in oil seals and other parts. After the machine starts to use, usually supply oil according to the position of the oil mark, and change the oil every 2000 hours of use.
|Which industries are helical gear reducers mainly used in?|
|The mechanical use of continuously variable transmissions is not trivial|
|How to prevent oil leakage from the box of Shanghai helical gear reducer?|
|What kind of road will CVT reducer take in the future?|