Gear oil is gear transmission lubricating oil, which is mainly used to lubricate gear transmission devices such as helical gear reducer . Gear oil plays six main roles in gear transmission:
(1) Prevent corrosion and rust.
(2) Reduce the wear of gears and other moving parts, and extend the life of gears.
(3) Flush the dirt, especially the dirt between the tooth surfaces, to reduce wear.
(4) Reduce friction and reduce power loss.
(5) Reduce working noise, vibration and impact between gears.
(6) Disperse heat and play a certain cooling role.
Without gear oil, gear transmission would not be possible at all, and helical gear reducers would not be able to achieve its true purpose. So the role played by gear oil is that none of us can be underestimated.
|Gear technology develops swiftly|
|The production of continuously variable transmissions is progressing towards light weight, simplicity, and environmental protection|
|The reason why the temperature of the stepless speed reducer is too high cannot be underestimated|
|Appropriately changing the labor intensity of the continuously variable transmission?|