The helical gear reducer is a new type of reducer which has come out in recent years. It has an optimized and advanced modular design system. The helical gear reducer does not have strict requirements on the installation position like other reducers. The helical gear reducer can choose a variety of installation positions at will, which also reduces the staff's troubles in the installation position. Do not look at the advantages of helical gear reducers. Although there are many advantages, there are also many problems. The most common problem is oil leakage. Once the oil leaks, it brings great trouble to staff and work efficiency. Oil leakage is also the most headache. So after a long period of professional research, we finally found out how to solve the phenomenon of helical gear reducer oil leakage, and now it brings the good ??互搏体育?? to everyone. The cause of the oil leakage lies in the following points.
1. The structural design of the helical gear reducer is unreasonable
(1) The shaft seal structure design is unreasonable. Early reducers mostly used oil groove and felt ring type shaft seal structures. The felt was compressed and deformed during assembly, and the joint surface gap was sealed. If the contact between the journal and the seal is not ideal, the seal will fail in a short time due to the poor compensation performance of the felt. Although there is an oil return hole in the oil ditch, it is easy to be blocked and the oil return effect is difficult to play.
(2) There is no oil return groove on the box. The lubricating oil accumulates at the shaft seal, end cover, joint surface, etc., and leaks out from the gap under the effect of pressure difference.
(3) In the process of manufacturing the gear reducer, the casting is not annealed or aging treated, the internal stress is not eliminated, the deformation will inevitably occur, a gap will occur, and a leak will occur.
(4) The hole cover is too thin, and it is easy to deform after tightening the bolt, making the joint surface uneven and leaking oil from the contact gap.
2. Too much refueling During the operation of the gear reducer, the oil pool is agitated very much, and the lubricating oil splashes everywhere in the machine. If the refueling is too much, a large amount of lubricant will accumulate on the shaft seal, the joint surface, etc. Causes leakage.
3. Improper maintenance process During equipment maintenance, due to incomplete removal of dirt on the joint surface, or improper selection of sealant, reverse installation of seals, and failure to replace seals in a timely manner can also cause oil leakage.
4. Pressure difference between inside and outside of the gear reducer
During the operation of the gear reducer, the temperature and temperature of the gear reducer increase due to the movement, frictional heating and the influence of the ambient temperature. If there is no vent hole or the vent hole is blocked, the pressure inside the machine will gradually increase. The larger the pressure difference is, the lubricating oil leaks out from the gap under the pressure difference.
It is better that the helical gear reducer does not leak oil. Once the oil leaks, it will cause waste of resources and pollute the environment. It has been serious for a long time. The reducer may also cause accidents due to oil leakage. In addition to the above reasons, the oil leakage of the gear reducer may also be related to the quality of the oil seal, the assembly process, and the high surface roughness of the shaft. If you find the oil leakage of the reducer during the operation, please calmly analyze and deal with it properly!
|Since when the CVT was used in the automotive industry|
|Why the continuously variable airborne weight is so large|
|What factors should be considered in addition to the model when selecting a reducer|
|How is the speed of the MB stepless speed changer? What is its structure?|